- Call First - It is always a good idea to call our information line just to be sure there are no changes in the fields, etc. Call 415-258-5303 around 8am on Sundays before you show up. Note that we play on turf fields rain or shine.
- Show up - Show up to the field at least 15 minutes before game time (8:45 or 10:45) to help set up the nets, warm up, or get to know your teammates a little better.
- Forfeit - If your team does not have at least 7 players on the field with your goals set up by 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, you will forfeit the game. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Scoring - Running up the score at our games is strongly discouraged. If your team is winning by a large margin, we strongly encourage you to give your better players to the other team to create a fun and more competitive game.
- Observe the Rules - Registered League players only. NO Walk-ons.
NO Slide Tackles.
Show Sportsmanship, Not Gamesmanship!
NO Drinking or Smoking on Fields or School Grounds.
Play Fair, Enjoy the Game.
View All NASL Rules